1.   Identifies the total spontaneous remembrance of the service, brand, and publicity. 2.   It researches the most frequently use purchase habits, the places, drivers and purchase barriers, future brand purchase or replacement. 3.   It valuates the attitudes concerning the general perception of the service, the satisfaction level, brand loyalty and it evaluates the concepts and image of the brand related to its competition.
1.   It uses stratified marketing that aims to one or two specific segments in order to reach a greater efficiency and utility. It also includes a differentiation in the communication of products such as credit cards. 2.   It identifies segments of different clients based on the products/ service use pattern. According to their social demographic profile and current attitudes towards the product or life in general.
1.   It researches through the integration of several aspects, the penetration, and the impact of the advertising campaigns on the target. Also the brand positioning in the mind of the consumers. 2.   It determines the brand remembrance and positioning. 3.   It determines the perception of the brand image. 4.   It knows the positive and negative aspects of the brand. 5.   It knows the characteristics that the consumers
1.   The test allows you to redefine, modify and gather ideas and then formulate a basic concept of the product. 2.   In the case of name tests, they serve to make sure that the current or future name of a good or service is appropriate and that it fulfills its functions. 3.   Analyze how much they like different ideas. 4.   Find particularities that certain segments value and / or want. 5.   Provides information for advertising and to determine segments interested in the product.
1.   Technique to determine price preferences of participants. In an exercise, the participants are asked if they can ascertain the price of a product or service under study. 2.   Price ranges (máximum). 3.   Prices according to the demand ( optimum Price and standart price)