1.   Complete analysis of the user experience in banks and financial entities. 2.   Total or partial analysis of experiences; it includes flyers, commercials, usability and web effectivity and user’s behavior in each branch. 3.   Optimizes the distribution channels or it improves bank processes. 4.   Improves the brand awareness and use by the end users.
1.   It measures the client’s perspective of the service level. 2.   It allows the institution to become aware of the “service range”. This “range” is the satisfaction level in which the client is willing to recommend the products and services or its intention to use another company.
1.   It measures the employee’s commitment at their workplace and provides tools that allow a quantifiable improvement. 2.   It develops a strategy that has a positive impact in the indicators of compromise of the associates and employees.
1.   Identifies the total spontaneous remembrance of the service, brand, and publicity. 2.   It researches the most frequently use purchase habits, the places, drivers and purchase barriers, future brand purchase or replacement. 3.   It valuates the attitudes concerning the general perception of the service, the satisfaction level, brand loyalty and it evaluates the concepts and image of the brand related to its competition.
1.   It uses stratified marketing that aims to one or two specific segments in order to reach a greater efficiency and utility. It also includes a differentiation in the communication of products such as credit cards. 2.   It identifies segments of different clients based on the products/ service use pattern. According to their social demographic profile and current attitudes towards the product or life in general.
1.   It allows to measure the fidelity indicators with a service. Furthermore, it appreciates the use and satisfaction of the offered channels. 2.   It Evaluates the recommendation and satisfaction level of the service. Acknowledges the disposition to continue using the service. 3.   It measures the use of the different channels and their satisfaction level for each one. 4.   Incidence in the problems and satisfaction with the resolution.
1.   It researches through the integration of several aspects, the penetration, and the impact of the advertising campaigns on the target. Also the brand positioning in the mind of the consumers. 2.   It determines the brand remembrance and positioning. 3.   It determines the perception of the brand image. 4.   It knows the positive and negative aspects of the brand. 5.   It knows the characteristics that the consumers
1.   Technique to determine price preferences of participants. In an exercise, the participants are asked if they can ascertain the price of a product or service under study. 2.   Price ranges (máximum). 3.   Prices according to the demand ( optimum Price and standart price)
1.   Baseline, diagnosis, and documentary review elaboration. 2.   Comparative studies of successful cases. 3.   Evaluation of ex ante, following, ex post. 4.   Studies at macro, meso and micro levels.
1.   The test allows you to redefine, modify and gather ideas and then formulate a basic concept of the product. 2.   In the case of name tests, they serve to make sure that the current or future name of a good or service is appropriate and that it fulfills its functions. 3.   Analyze how much they like different ideas. 4.   Find particularities that certain segments value and / or want. 5.   Provides information for advertising and to determine segments interested in the product.